I have been wanting to cover some tree houses as they fit very well in the tiny house arena. There are some really neat ones around the world that I would like to share with you. I will start with one of my favorite finds, located in the East Kootenays of British Columbia. Mike Zamara and Debbie Lungal Zamara have built this unique tree house getaway.
Perched on a large platform 5 meters (15 feet) high and built on seven trees, “Outa-the-Woods” is a totally unique vacation retreat.
You can relax on the deck overlooking ponds and forest. Enjoy a spectacular Rocky Mountain view and watch the wildlife from the deck. This treehouse is built entirely out of the woods with carefully selected, curved, twisted and burled wood. It features many carvings, two handmade spiral staircases, and rustic furniture.
“Outa-the-Woods” has a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in a peaceful natural setting. Experience the magic of living in the trees. Outa-the-woods is a secluded, romantic getaway, ideally suited for couples.
Features of the tree house include:
- spacious two-sided front deck with barbeque,
- main floor with dining area, kitchen, bathroom and lounge,
- loft bedroom with walk-out balcony and double hammock,
- propane kitchen with a full set of pots, pans, dishes and cutlery,
- An attractive propane fireplace,
- solar electric outlets for low amp appliances,
- three piece bathroom with all bath, bed and kitchen linens supplied,
- running hot and cold water, and solar powered lights.
Visit the “Outa the Woods” website to see more cool pictures get more information.
Photo Credit – Outa the Woods
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our feed