Sometimes we think the modern tiny house movement is only here in the United States. However, their are many groups and advocates all over the world.
Here is where Miranda and Jan from Tiny Living Alliance get involved. The Tiny Living Alliance is working to make your relationship with builders more transparent and trustworthy through several tools and initiatives through their website.
In this podcast, Ethan talks with them to learn exactly what they do and how they can help you with your questions, etc. before purchasing a tiny house.
In This Episode:
- What does the Tiny Living Alliance guarantee?
- Present work and future goals of the Tiny Living Alliance
- What “Buyer Protection” means for both builder and purchaser
- The Tiny House Movement around the world
- Miranda and Jan’s tiny house motivation
- How sustainability and financing go hand-in-hand
- Tiny house communities and the elderly