It’s that time of year again. A time when we create a special time to get together with family and friends and give thanks. I personally want to wish all our subscribers a wonderful Thanksgiving!
If you are thinking of building or having a tiny house brought into your life in the coming new year it is nice to have knowledge of what the process is and what you need to do to make it happen.
In this issue Jilan Wise, who has become the most recent Tiny Home and Community Advocate, shares some great information in the area of permitting a tiny home.
It’s important that you understand the rules, regulations, and requirements associated with permitting a tiny home. Your own role in the process is essential.
Trying to step outside the bounds and create new ways of living is difficult, but not without its rewards.
Be sure and read Jilan’s “Know Your Role” article to get all the details.
A few pages from this Issue
Flip Magazine coming to the subscription area soon!
Inside this issue you will find:
- The Van Man
- Normal is Over Prescribed
- The Art Of Thankgiving the good, the bad, and the hungry
- On The Cover – Oregon Teardrop Rentals
- Neglecting Land. Neglecting Life.
- The Art Of Giving Thanks In Big And Small Ways
- Keep Your Eyes Out – Korallus Tiny Homes
- OG Overlander
- One Question You Can Ask to Declutter Faster
- Flashback Article – Tiny Home Big Demand
- Know Your Role
- The Last Call – Texas Hobby Farm/Homestead
Following are a few pages from this issue.