Ethan found out about this week’s guest when Annie released a hilarious music video about romance in the tiny house loft, inspired by her own tiny house.
In this conversation, Annie tells Ethan how going tiny affected her music, what makes her tiny house unique, and how five years of tiny living have been for her.
In This Episode:
- A successful tiny living strategy
- Specialist, not minimalist
- Recording an album in a tiny house
- How to prep the tiny house for a move
- Trying on different tiny houses
Links and Resources:
- The ADU Revolution and What it Means for Tiny Homes with Kol Peterson
Annie built her couch to accommodate her equipment
Another custom cabinet houses an array of music toys
Her galley kitchen