Ethan interviews Kari Gale in this week’s podcast. Kari Gale sold everything she owned, booked a one-way ticket to Spain, walked the Camino de Santiago.
When she returned, Kari built an amazing tiny house on wheels that has some features that have made it very popular.
She has a YouTube video tour on Living Big in a Tiny House that became extremely popular.
Kari discusses some of the special features in her house. She also tells what it is like selling everything she owned and also shares her journey to where she is now. We can apply these same reasons to our own lives.
In This Episode:
- 6’3″ in a tiny house? How Kari designed her house to accommodate her height.?
- Kari assisted her contractor with the build
- The tiny house allows Kari to enjoy her life around people she loves
- Walking the Camino de Santiago in 2013 and the inspiration for her first book
- The relief of letting go, another walk on the Camino de Santiago, and living in Iona
- Slow down and let yourself experience everything