Natalie Bogwalker has been a guest before on the Ethan’s podcast and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to natural building techniques.
In this podcast Ethan and Natalie do a deep dive into two techniques. Slip straw and hempcrete.
Natalie does a great job explaining to the new person what these techniques involve.
Natalie also tells us all about how her online building school, Wild Abundance, had to shift to online learning during the pandemic and how she’s now created what sounds like a pretty amazing online tiny house building course.
In This Episode:
- How Wild Abundance adapted and thrived during the pandemic
- Are online classes as effective as in-person classes?
- Slip straw vs cob: what’s the difference?
- Natalie explains the slip straw technique
- Should you use slip straw in your THOW?
- What is hempcrete?
- Why we need to be using thatched roofs
Links and Resources:
- DIY Paint: Beautiful and 100% Natural on Natalie’s blog
- Online Tiny House Building Class
- How to Build with Aircrete with Hajjar Gibran