In this podcast Ethan discusses with Alex Scribner about a tragic accident that made her decide to convert a bus that is accessible for a quadriplegic.
Alex became a diesel mechanic in order to learn how to work on the bus. Her brother who was in the accident was her reason for learning to do this.
This is an incredibly uplifting story and a fascinating look at how tiny houses can solve so many unique problems.
In This Episode:
- How Sam’s accident helped them realize their tiny living dream
- Going back to school as a diesel mechanic and how it helped her build out their bus
- Features that make the bus comfortably accessible
- More important than budget: putting the right things in the right places
- Making sure you have the right bus for your needs