Ready to buy a tiny house in Colorado? Check out these tiny houses for sale in Colorado. (updated 1/8/2020) Look no further. Get ready for snow in July, legal Mary Jane and some of the beautiful views of mountains and forests available anywhere in the world. If you want to contact the seller of any of these homes, just click the name of the tiny house you’re interested in.
Check out the latest listings HERE.
10. 24-foot Tiny Home
I am deeply discounting this speculative tiny home I completed in August 2019 in order to sell as soon as possible. It cost $30k in materials alone and features quality craftsmanship and a wide variety of custom fabrication. It is move-in ready and includes all appliances. I am currently staying in it while it is for sale to ensure that everything is working to satisfaction.
Visit the Listing HERE
Location: Montrose, Colorado
9. Custom Tiny House
Beautiful New Tiny Home > ready for pickup or delivery today!
Put this beautiful home on your property and rent it for side income (Airbnb) or guests or put this on your dream piece of land!
Tiny House Dimensions:140 SQ. feet plus 9×7 King Loft
Included: Dual Axle Trailer: 20 x 7.5
Visit Listing HERE
Location: Denver, Colorado
8. Hobbit House
It can be used as a yoga studio or meditation room, or just a quiet getaway in the back yard.
Custom-built bunk beds.
Custom hand-carved lighting fixtures.
Custom door with a speakeasy. Many copper details.
Must see all the details.
View Listing HERE
Location: Buena Vista , Colorado
7. Barrel Rooof Tiny House
Hand Crafted Home by Ken Leigh – a Craftsman of MitchCraft Tiny Homes. Beautiful and bright, this tiny home feels comfy and functional, with special details hand made by one of MitchCraft Tiny Home’s talented finish carpenters. We are selling this home for the current owner – it has only been lived in for about a year.
Visit Listing HERE
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
6. Birch Guest House
FEATURES: Birchwood interior, Canadian Birch hardwood floor, insulated floor, roof insulated to R30, metal roof, mini bathroom, kitchen, raised bed (with storage underneath), 5,000 BTU air conditioner, custom windows, slider door with built-in shades,
Because it’s on wood skids you can simply place on level cement blocks.
Vist Listing HERE
Location: Delta, Colorado
5. Custom Container Home
This is a great home to downsize and live a simple life. Perfect as a custom home, cabin for mountain property, Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU), additional space for guests, or even rental property. This home is 288 SF and has a complete kitchen, spacious bathroom and bedroom plus it is all on one level with easy access. Beautiful finish on the inside with pine ceilings, two-tone walls with wainscoting, and barn-wood finished floors. It comes with a direct vent tankless water heater and a mini-split (heat and A/C) unit. Utilities are set up for temporary connections (same as RV) or permanent installation. This home is set up for a gas range/oven and a stackable electric washer/dryer; appliances not included.
This container tiny home does not include any property. Free delivery within 50 miles of Elizabeth, CO. Outside 50 miles a delivery charge will be added to the cost of the home, which an estimate will be provided with the bill of sale.
We are a member of the National Organization for Alternative Housing (NOAH) certified, which is a nation-wide inspection and certification service for alternative housing. With this NOAH certification, you can get home-owners insurance.
Visit Listing HERE
Location: Elizabeth, Colorado
4. Tiny Rustic Cabin
We bought this little beauty from the original builder in 2015. At the time it had been used for a couple of token trips post-build but otherwise was un-lived in. This was the first build for the original builder and he essentially took the body away from the frame of a ’77 Travel Trailer and re-built the cabin around the frame. The interior has some lovely rustic wood cabinetry touches, a separate “toilet” room, and a decent amount of storage for a small space (112 sq.ft.).
There is a propane-fueled marine pro heater mounted on the wall and the plumbing is the original RV plumbing from the travel trailer with a cleanout connection externally below the RV commode. Hookups for water and AC/DC power externally. The loft with ladder sleeps 1 comfortably and two VERY cozily. I lived in it for 5 months, with my 75# lab mix, just after buying it and transporting it to CO. Since that time, it has lived next to my small A-frame in CO and housed guests, both short and long term, for the past three years. I am selling now because my life situation demands a re-calibration of the plan and I do not currently own a vehicle that can transport this lovely space.
Unfortunately, at this time I am NOT ABLE to provide financing, but I am open to cash offers that are reasonable. It is a remarkably comfortable space to live in for being on the smaller side of tiny spaces out there. It is a great starter for a single person looking to get into the tiny life but isn’t ready to start completely from scratch. Contact me for more details and to discuss offers.
This listing is for the tiny house ONLY, it must be hauled away from my property if purchased. Thank you.
Visit Listing HERE
Location: Blue River, Colorado
3. Liberty European Tiny
We are builders! “LIBERTY” is a custom-designed sleek, light, bright, modern, destination “Tiny House” on wheels. Robust, fully finished, and completely furnished, stocked with appliances, dishes, cookware, utensils, linens, towels & loaded with two days of organic foods, complete set of spices and eco-friendly cleaning products, completely move-in ready. Her outside is prepared for your house wrap or decals. A Clean Slate! Find your destination, hook her up, plug her in, and start living the dream! “Liberty” non-complicated living. ONLY Requires enthusiastic human to LOVE her and give her a right home!
Stainless steel exterior built on a 2010, 26 foot “Superior” trailer, removable gooseneck. Initially, the box was a high-end plumbing fixtures trade show & event trailer and lavished with incredibly expensive High-End luxury Ceramic-Glass Laminate Fire Resistant Wall Panel. Spray foam insulation, & 2-inch lightweight “Honeycomb Composite” insulation beneath her glass walls. Weight savings compared to other builds. Five jacks for stabilization and attached to a removable gooseneck so you can store it away. 5 tires, exterior toolbox, ladder to the snow-coated roof. Small electric Bar-BQ and coals. Standard “Tiny Home/RV” hookups; water, sewer, & 110 electric. 2 sets of removable heavy-duty diamond plate stairs fit inside for travel. The bathroom is a wet bath. The utility room has a laundry sink and easy to get to the plumbing. We have even included an ultrasonic mini clothes washer.
“LIBERTY” is a first when it comes to “Tiny Home” builds as she is FIRE Resistant!” 153 sq ft affordable luxury in “Tiny Home” living, with uncompromised features! You will never see another one like her! New, reclaimed, & repurposed materials created her “One of a Kind” experience waiting for you to enjoy — a real “ONE-OF-A-KIND” Destination Tiny Home. Freedom looks different to each of us, let “Liberty” help define what freedom looks like to YOU! Call me at 970-317-4468 for an appointment. Let her liberate you so you can start living your dream! A life primarily oriented toward the choice of kindness, truth, and compassion, will give you one life — a life full of blessings and one you will love.
Visit Listing HERE
Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
2. Minim Tiny House
This newly-built “Minim” tiny house features a uniquely spacious design with an open floorplan and tons of natural light. With just the right combination of rustic charm and modern styling, it is the perfect cabin on wheels.
* Gorgeous American walnut flooring throughout
* Hand-crafted American walnut countertop
* Double basin stainless steel sink
* Stow-able Induction Cooktop
* Convection Microwave oven allows for traditional baking/roasting
* Hand-crafted cabinetry featuring carved handles and American walnut insets
* On-demand hot water from the localized tankless heater
* Stainless Steel side-by-side refrigerator and freezer under the counter
* Huge picture window
* Hand-crafted American walnut table with a gas-supported pneumatic lift which allows it to be adjusted to dining table height or coffee-table height. In-floor receptacles allow the table to be repositioned as desired—like a desk near the window, a dining table, a coffee table, or extra counter space.
* Two custom bookshelves
* Powerful water filtration system which features sediment-screening, carbon, and ceramic filters to make almost any water potable. The on-board water tank can even use rainwater from the highly efficient rain-capturing metal roof and gutter system.
* No drywall to crack and crumble, and no hunting for studs — the interior is wrapped with Purebond formaldehyde-free maple plywood, greatly increasing versatility, rigidity, and durability of the entire interior.
* Built-in sofa features comfortable and durable Love Sac cushions. Simply remove the cushions and lift up the sofa lid to access the on-board water filtration and circulation system.
* Fully motorized and remote-controlled 110-inch black-out projection screen
* Large windows on each wall offer ~80 total square feet of views to the outside
* No ladder or stairs to climb to get into or out of bed
* Full-sized trundle bed tucks away when not in use, and can even be used as additional seating when partially pulled out and locked in place.
* Can be completely hidden by a removable wooden bed cover
* On-demand hot water from a tankless water heater
* Full-sized shower
* Best-in-class Nature’s Head composting toilet means you don’t need a sewage tank or hook-up, and it uses no water.
* Built-in wrap-around desk
* Through-the-wall A/C unit provides both heating and cooling for the entire home
* Convenient portable step doubles as a storage box for bedding and other items or stool for additional seating
* Elegantly-organized closet with ample room for clothes and storage
* Water and UV-resistant cedar siding
* Strong and eye-catching red standing seam metal roof
* Sturdy dual-axel 14,000 GVWR Titan trailer
* Rigid and highly-insulated walls achieved through SIP (structural insulated panel) construction and additional environmentally-friendly insulation
* Capable of being fully-functioning off the grid with complete rain-water collection and filtering system, no sewer connections needed, and generator or solar-based electricity.
Visit Listing HERE
Location: Centennial, Colorado
1. Conex Tiny House
Shipping container (20 foot) based tiny house. Super sturdy, framed and insulated, walls are plywood instead of sheetrock. Air conditioning, 6-gallon water heater, full-sized shower, and toilet.
New refrigerator included. Futon/bunk bed included. I did not build this unit. I purchased it from a fellow who built it in Texas. I bought some land in Westcliffe to put this tiny house on, but have decided to go with a larger structure. This unit is ready to add some laminate/tile/hardwood to the floor and maybe an upgraded countertop and then it would really be nice inside.
The container-based construction is wonderful – it feels as solid as a conventional house. Diamond Pier(TM) pin pilings can provide an engineered foundation for a very low cost without any excavation. I have added a 2K generator to the package at no additional cost.
I am prepared to assist the purchaser in various ways such as transport, installing the Diamond Piers, adding a side window, etc.
Visit Listing HERE
Location: Pueblo, Colorado
Didn’t find the tiny house you were looking for? Don’t worry for a second, because there are more tiny houses for sale in Colorado, with thousands more all across the country at Tiny House Listings.