Leo Babauta of Zen Habits, one of my favorite writers and bloggers, just introduced a new ebook that fits right in with living in a tiny house.
The ebook is called The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life and it is Leo’s goal that the book will help you live a simpler, happier life!
“Simplicity, clarity, singleness: these are the attributes that give our lives power and vividness and joy.” – Richard Halloway
What will this ebook help you with:
* Clearing clutter and reducing your possessions
* Figuring out what’s necessary, and how to be content with less
* Simplifying your schedule, your work, and living a less stressful life
* Creating a minimalist workspace, home, computer, financial life, diet and fitness program
* How to go paperless and digitize your life
by Kent Griswold (Tiny House Blog)
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our feed