This is a lovely little 5’x12′ (60 sq ft) handmade mini cabin tiny house on wheels.
This is a 4-minute video tour of the interior and exterior features. Handcrafted by Serena Torrey a carpenter. The trailer is very versatile and can be used for camping, as a small tiny house, a guest cottage, or a perfect rental for Air B&B or HipCamp.
The video shows the 2022 model. Serena builds several every summer.
If you are interested delivery is available within the Northeast.
The 2022 insulated tiny cabin was originally priced at $14,000.
Here are the Specs:
- 2300 lbs
- 2″ ball hitch
- Painted steel 2022 trailer base from Tractor Supply
- Steady and safe towing up to 55 mph.
- Solar lights
- Fully insulated
- Sleeps 2 on the upper bunk
- Sleeps 2 on the lower bunk
- The lower level transforms into table and bench
- Cherry countertop w/ stainless steel sink
- The faucet connects to a garden hose to run the sink (or use a portable jug)
- Exterior boxes fold out for outdoor cooking
The tiny cabin may be customized with these optional upgrades:
- Solar electric/battery system
- Water tank, water heater and pump system
- Mini fridge
- Flushing camp toilet or compost/sawdust toilet
Serena Torrey has been a carpenter since 1995, and a MA licensed contractor since 2003. She takes custom orders for portable camping trailers, tiny houses, food trucks, or farm stands.
Orders should be placed 6-12 months in advance of delivery. To buy a trailer, or to place a custom order, get in touch!
Two adults can easily sleep in the upstairs bunks. LED push button lights on the wall.
The lower bunk can be converted into a seating area with a table. Room for two adults to sleep.
Basket storage area beside the sink and countertop.
Outdoor storage with door that can be used as a table.
Outdoor kitchen with camping stove and water jug.
Tent structure that can be used as a bathroom or shower with solar setup.
Choice of RV style portable toilet or composting sawdust toilet available.