Alaska Overland Truck Cabin
Truck House Life (formerly Full Send Alaskan Overland)… New videos every week!
Learn how I built my Alaska overland truck cabin and the features it has. Simple but comfortable and a perfect home for me. If you have a dream similar to mine you can do it also with a little determination and creativity.
Life and adventure on the road in Alaska. from pounding the pavement to pushing the limit! This channel brings you my Overland journeys, extreme outdoor sports in crazy remote places, wacky misadventures, how-to instructions, and reviews of products that I love for living life on the road, and just some general life in a truck house… My passions are adventuring, sharing, and inspiring! What are yours?
Here are the details to my build:
- 1996 Ford F350
- Powerstroke Diesle 7.3
- 6″ Lift
- Unique look and is built with wood.
- Varnish to waterproof similar to a boat
- Double sealed windows
- The unique chimney allows him to have a fire even while going down the road
- 5/12 pitch roof sheds water and snow instantly
- Metal roof with another membrane layer of a water and ice shield
- Solar panel
- Durability was the #1 priority to withstand vibration and potholes
- Propane cooktop and Oven with a fan above
- Fold out workspaces for kitchen
- TV and DVD player. USB outlets, etc.
- 6 people sofa. 2 beds
- Storage under couches also infloor storage
- Dometic fridge/freezer
- Cassette toilet rolls out for use
- Kimberly wood stove
- Portal windows out front to view out over the truck
- Special Japanese windows, open easily and have a built-in screen and blind
- Propane furnace below over
- Deck with tie-down points
Metal roof with special chimney
Kimberly wood stovfe
TV/DVD and portal windows
2 couch beds with storage underneath
Burners/Oven and foldable countertop