Ethan enjoys finding out about new ways that tiny homes are being used to help people that are in need and the Veterans Community Project is an incredibly impressive organization that has accomplished that.
In just a few short years they have completed 49 tiny homes on a piece of property that they now own.
Ethan talks with Vincent Morales who has been there since the very beginning. He discusses the organization’s history, what they do, how they settled on tiny houses, and how everything works with the Veterans Community Project.
This is a very inspiring conversation and I know you will enjoy it.
In This Episode:
- What does VCP do and who do they serve
- Using tiny homes as the first step to healing
- Advantages of a therapeutic space for PTSD
- How veterans transition out of the tiny house village
- Why the community doesn’t have a laundry room
- How can veterans get in touch with VCP?
Links and Resources: