In this week’s Podcast, Ethan talks with the Bushes, a tiny house couple with a very interesting back story. By making the decision to live tiny, they have been able to pay off $125,000 in debt.
Merek and Ko share the strategies they have learned to remove their debt. They continue to live intentionally and also share how their Youtube channel has changed their lives.
In This Episode:
- How easy is it to get into debt and how did the Bushes decide to gain financial freedom?
- The steps that make up the Dave Ramsey method
- Obtaining financing for the tiny house – be persistent!
- How living tiny helps the Bushes live thoughtfully
- Balancing all of the side hustles: what worked best and the importance of self-care
- Repay debt on your own time and set your own intensity level
- The progress of the YouTube channel and their favorite videos
- About the Tiny House
- Being married in the tiny house and the reservations they had about living tiny