Talking to kids about downsizing, minimalism, and going tiny can be difficult. That’s why my guests Becky Flansburg and BA Norrgard decided to write a children’s book. Sissy Goes Tiny was created to share the process of going tiny from a child’s perspective.
In This Episode:
- The story of how Sissy Goes Tiny came to be
- Plot overview
- Where did the name Sissy come from?
- What’s the overall messages of the book?
- How does Sissy learn about repurposing?
- How did Becky and BA choose the house on the cover?
- Did BA face skepticism or criticism when she chose to go tiny?
- Where and when you can buy Sissy Goes Tiny?