Sometime around March of 2020, Ethan went to the grocery store to stock up on some items and discovered that most of the staples like flour, rice, beans, and toilet paper were out of stock.
You and I can probably relate to his experience. Today Ethan’s guest Matt Gabriel cannot. Matt is a Prepper who specializes in outdoor survival skills, and he’s here to help us get into a prepper mindset so we can learn to survive and thrive in whatever situations nature throws our way.
Ethan and Matt discuss how to do it while living tiny.
In This Episode:
- What is a prepper, what are they preparing for, and are they all nuts?
- Survival skills are the ultimate insurance policy
- Alternatives to stocking up: pay attention to plants
- Weeds are wonderful
- Building a tiny house with preparedness in mind
- The most efficient way to power your house will surprise you
- Bugging out: what it is and why you should be prepared
Links and Resources: