The tiny house journey for Justin and Bianca Metz and their toddler, Bodhi has been quite a challenge. An unexpected $7,000 towing bill. They discovered finding a place to park their home was not easy.
They are now living as land stewards in exchange for tiny house parking. The positives are they are now more insure with nature and Ethan covers this as well as parenting and permaculture as well.
In This Episode:
- After looking at many, many options, the Metz family decided on a tiny house on wheels
- Finding insurance for a tiny house and the stipulations they had to follow
- How they financed their tiny house
- The difficult road home – towing problems with the tiny house
- Justin and Bianca’s advice for buying a tiny house
- What does a land steward do and how does the arrangement work?
- How Bianca is working to help change the laws to allow for tiny houses
- A sense of ownership and of giving back to the land
- Teaching your child through purposeful work and time together
Follow them at https://www.thegivingtreefamily.com