Ethan in this podcast asks Hannah Doss the question if it really is possible to build a tiny home for under $10,000?
Ethan says If it has wheels, chances are someone has made a moveable tiny house out of it. On today’s show, the “it” I’m referring to is a 1985 Railroad Camp Car.
In This Episode:
- What is a railroad camp car and how can you find one for yourself?
- The budget breakdown: creative ways to accumulate materials and what costs the most
- Did you know about the 10-year rule in some RV parks?
- How Hannah and her friend, Toobz, came up with the mural
- What inspired Hannah’s children’s book?
- It’s not all rainbows and butterflies, but it’s definitely worth the work
- Monthly expenses in the RV park and impromptu tiny house tours
- Creative bed configuration and repurposed store displays
Links and Resources:
- How Journey Came To Be A Tiny House For Me by Hannah Doss
- Hannah’s Dad’s phone number (just kidding – it’s Pinterest)