In a switch today on Ethan’s podcast, Ethan is interviewed by Liz Summer who produces the I Always Wanted to Podcast.
Ethan discusses his tiny house journey and the benefits of living tiny. He also discusses the problem that is still an issue. Tiny house parking and ways to deal with it.
In the discussion Ethan talks of how to move a tiny house and are tiny houses really cheaper than traditional homes?
In This Episode:
- Ethan’s tiny house journey
- What are the benefits of living tiny?
- Parking is still difficult… but it’s getting better!
- Tips for moving a tiny house
- Are tiny houses really cheaper than traditional houses?
Links and Resources: