Ethan Waldman joins forces with veteran tiny house designer, builder, and instructor, Lina Menard, to talk about “what we wish we knew before we started.”
They also discuss the upcoming LIVE course, Tiny House Considerations, an interactive, 8-week course with Lina and Ethan as your guides.
If you would like to get on the waitlist for Tiny House Considerations, go to: https://www.thetinyhouse.net/considerations
In This Episode:
- Could we have built our houses faster?
- Better together: the positive effects of a good support system
- How your budget can get away from you
- About our new course and who it can help
- The importance of knowing the ins and outs of your systems before you begin building
Links and Resources: