In this episode of the podcast, Ethan talks with Daniel Ott from Ontario Canada. Daniel working to change the housing market by designing and building legal tiny homes under the Ontario Building Code, one of the strictest codes in North America.
Daniel and his team at True North Tiny Homes not only design your tiny dream home, but they also help you get prepared to thrive in it.
Daniel has designed a unique UpSizeDown Method.
In This Episode:
- The impact that tiny living has on you, your community, and the world.
- Which building codes make tiny houses difficult to build in Ontario?
- Helical piers are a cost-effective way to skip the trailer
- Dan’s jack saddle design allows for a movable tiny home not built on a trailer
- The solution to cold feet during the winter in your tiny house
- Ontario’s first tiny home village, the Blue Water Village
Links and Resources: