Siblings living side by side in tiny houses? Ashley Monkhouse tells what it is like to live this lifestyle in this weeks podcast with Ethan.
Both homes were built by the same builder, but that doesn’t mean that they are the same. In fact they are very different.
Ashley shares about the tiny house community they live in. Ashley also shares what she would tell herself at the beginning of her tiny house journey and the purchase of her tiny home.
In This Episode:
- What it’s like to live next door to a sibling
- Perks of living in a tiny house community
- Plumbing to think about
- Musings on maintenance and projects
- An enclosed loft can mitigate the “tunnel effect”
- Advice to prepare you for tiny living