Life Living Tiny
Have you ever felt confused? Maybe things didn’t go as you planned and you don’t know what to do. Well, that’s how Danelle Campos felt. She had a lot of problems to deal with, and it made her stop and think about everything.
Sometimes, even tiny houses and their owners can have problems too. When we get hurt, a special kit designed for tiny house (or car or backpack) living has all the things we need to feel better.
Do you know what a professional organizer is? It’s someone who helps people make their things neat and tidy. Xiomara Romero is one of them, and she’s taking her skills on the road with her husband in a luxury 27-foot Airstream. That sounds like an exciting adventure!
Lastly, have you ever met the people who make the things you buy? Your local butcher, baker, or candlemaker? Maybe you could drop in and say hello. It’s always nice to get to know the people in our community.
Inside this issue you will find:
- Getting Back On The Horse House
- All Confused
- Bulk Binge Bundle
- Anxiety and the Art of the Road Trip
- On the Cover – Giving Tree Family
- A “Do it Before You Sit Down” Approach to Getting Stuff Done
- Modular Mobility with Catapult AV
- Living on the Road in an Airstream as a Professional Organizer
- Getting to Know You
- The Health oF a Tiny House
Purchase Your Copy Here!
A few pages from Tiny House Magazine Issue 123