Codding Enterprises want to sell their last two tiny houses, with off grid wind turbines and battery back up.
They have a shed roof unit, and a more conventional unit with small loft.
I have done a couple of posts on these back a couple of years ago and you can read more about these houses here:
- 8 x 17 (2) axle 7000# G.V.W.
- Small loft in Galapagos, presently has 70 gal water tank
- 40 gallon Gray Water, Black Water tanks
- 12 v water system, as well as line pressure water when hooked up
- 3000 W 120 v AC
- Small AC refrigerator
- 4 ft shower
- Vinyl Thermo-pane Windows
- Hardee Panel Cement Board horizontal siding
- Laminated Locking Floor, Bamboo color
- 18 g and 20 g steel galvanized framing members
- R-13 insulation walls
- R-19 insulation floors
- Estimating R-21 ceiling
- Fold out steel stairs
- Large Slider on both units
- Kitchen sink, basic cabinets, plywood not osb
- Plywood flooring, not osb
Asking Price is $35,000 each
If you have questions or are interested in purchasing please contact Bill Kastrinos at bkastrinos (at) gmail.com