Nancy Mitchell from Los Angeles writes an interesting article over at Apartment Therapy on how as a child she always wanted to live in an RV. Recently, she discovered a unique caravan built by Caravanolic and decorated by Viceversa and she was inspired to write 5 tips about designing and living in a small space. Here they are:
- Stick to just one color palette
- Make your furniture multi-task
- Use vertical space as well as horizontal space
- Arrange more public uses closest to the door
- Don’t be afraid to have fun
To read the full article go over to Apartment Therapy and be inspired by all the great photographs.