Zack is well known for his hosting of Tiny House Nation. However, Ethan and Zack discuss many of his other pursuits within the tiny house movement. Though a “tiny house celebrity” of sorts. Zack is down to earth and involved as Vice President of the Tiny Home Industry Association, and owner of the Zack Rabbit Tool Company,
A carpenter by trade, professional skier, and a tiny house builder. Listen to this episode to learn more.
In This Episode:
- Zack’s experience, inspiration, and love for tiny houses
- How ski culture, the tiny house lifestyle, and environmental conservation all compliment each other
- Hindrances to growing the tiny house movement parallel the difficulties with social equality
- What is attrition and how can ADU laws help mitigate it?
- The pros and cons of requiring tiny homes to have an RVIA certification
- Operation Tiny Home: helping people heal by giving them access to community
- How does Zack use his show to advocate for equality?
- The solution to the loft: the feature that made Zack’s favorite tiny home
- Principals of the Zack Rabbit Tool Company