Ethan on his podcast today discusses with Taylor Teffit on the difficulties involved in moving a tiny house.
Taylor is here to tell the ins and outs of moving a tiny home.
Taylor covers pricing, insurance, how long it takes, and even moving tiny homes that aren’t on wheels.
In This Episode:
- What is the process for getting your tiny house moved by a pro?
- The type of trailer to avoid and why
- The perks of having a pro move your house
- Your responsibilities vs the mover’s responsibilities
- Points to consider when choosing a spot to park your tiny
- Taylor has some advice for building your house to make moving easier
- Ballpark moving costs to help you plan your budget
- Talk tiny to me: the not so tiny “tiny” cabin, average dimensions, and park models
- How often to people really move their tiny homes?
Links and Resources: