Richard Ward of Terraform Tiny Homes has built and lived in three different Tiny Homes.
The tiny houses are named T1, T2, and T3. These include a converted Honda element, a very small tiny house built on a converted boat trailer, and a full-size gooseneck tiny house.
Richard’s homes are really well thought out, and he actually practices the tiny lifestyle that he helps others achieve.
Richard recently purchased a tract of land outside of Bisbee, Arizona, where he is setting up an off-grid, tiny homestead of sorts, and welcoming other tiny houses to come and live.
In this conversation, Ethan and Richard talk about Richard’s life journey that led him to the tiny lifestyle.
They discuss the various tiny homes, and Richard’s latest endeavor setting up a permanent property for a tiny house homestead in the desert.
In This Episode:
- The tiny house was too big? How and why Richard has made 3 different tiny houses.
- Battery talk: how to get a Tesla battery bank and what makes them great
- Legality in Cochise County, AZ
- Hiking the PCT and future hiking plans
- Tips for finding land for sale
- How Richard is setting up off-grid in the desert