Ethan talks to Steven Harrell the founder of Tiny House Listings, where an average of 10 tiny homes are bought and sold each day.
In This Episode:
- What’s the story behind founding TinyHouseListings.com?
- How does TinyHouseListings.com work?
- Does it cost money to buy a house through TinyHouseListings.com?
- Do tiny houses appreciate or depreciate in value?
- Why has the average price of a tiny house gone up over the years?
- Tips for writing a great listing that sells quickly.
- How to find a great deal on a used tiny house?
- How long does it take for the average tiny house to sell?
- How to ensure that a used tiny house is built in a high-quality way?
Steven has been involved with the tiny house movement for nearly a decade and is the founder of Tiny House Listings, the world’s most-visited tiny house resource.