Sierra Martin decided to skip the expensive rent in Burlington, Vermont and instead built herself a tiny house on wheels. When she started, she had no building skills. Her beautiful home is heated with a pellet stove and features bright, beautiful wood walls and floors. Oh, and Sierra keeps 3 of her 4 bicycles inside!
In This Episode:
- Sierra built her own tiny house, even though she had no experience.
- Why did Sierra decide to build her tiny house?
- Which is more expensive: rent or a tiny house?
- Heating with a pellet stove (and what a pellet stove is!)
- Legal issues Sierra encountered when deciding where she would build her tiny house.
- How did Sierra balance school and building her tiny house?
- Building the tiny house helped Sierra confront her shyness and empower others.