In this podcast Ethan talks with Michael Janzen one of the early legends in the modern day tiny house movement.
Michael started his blog TinyHouseDesign.com in 2007 and just continuing to work as a prolific designer pretty much since then.
Michael has recently come out with an new version of his popular book Tiny House Floor Plans.
The 2nd edition features 350 brand new plans. None of these were featured in the 1st edition. They vary from small to large and have changed with the many changes tiny houses have gone through in the last 14 years.
This resource is great for anyone thinking of designing and building a tiny home.
In This Episode:
- Tackling burnout and re-energizing afterward
- Evolution of the tiny house through the years
- Unusual, innovative, and fun: Michael’s designs and process
- What are we questioning in regards to tiny houses?
- Is it possible to build a tiny house for free?
Links and Resources:
- Road Trip Jeep Hauling Tiny House Concept
- Mirrored Tiny House Concept
- Tiny Free House – Pallet Design on Wheels
- Tiny House Tuesday: Revolution 9 | Living Small