Living on a Navy Warship Taught Me to Live Tiny is this episode of Ethan interviewing Sabrina Bosserman. Sabrina is a professional skoolie builder.
She tells what is involved in converting a skoolie into a beautiful rolling tiny home.
Sabrina is a former Naval nuclear engineer who shares her experience in the Navy and how it helped to form her desire and build skills to live tiny.
In This Episode:
- Military training helps with the tiny lifestyle
- What a professional skoolie builder offers
- Is a skoolie cheaper than an RV?
- What to look and ask for on your bus hunt
- How to turn a school bus into a rolling home