In this podcast episode, Ethan talks with Katy Zientek on how she and her husband converted an old shed built in the 1980s into a tiny house. The shed is located on her grandparent’s property so that made it convenient.
In the interview, they go through all the basics. Like how they did the floors, what they had to do to the walls, the ceilings, why they chose to add a porch, and all of the details that went into converting a shed into a tiny house.
In This Episode:
- How they converted a shed to a tiny home in 9 months
- What does it take to turn a shed into a house?
- Sleeping arrangements for a family of four
- Plan the location of your appliances before you begin your build
Links and Resources:
- How They Turned Their Shed Into A Tiny Farmhouse Cottage