Ethan has had Jewel on a previous podcast but in this episode he catches up with her on the updates she has made on her tiny house living situation.
Jewel has added a sunroom and called it “The Tiny House Remix.”
The Remix is a very well-done way of slightly expanding a tiny house to make it fit your needs and I think you’ll find what Jewel has done inspiring.
In This Episode:
- What Jewel learned from taking a break from her tiny house
- Jewel’s Remix allows more flexibility in the future
- The sunroom functions as a home office and makes working from home more efficient
- Moving isn’t easy, but it has been worth the effort
- Is it still a tiny house?
- The pandemic’s influence on the tiny house movement
- Reimagining what and where “community” is
- Why Jewel had to move to her new location
- Could a moveable business be a good fit for your town?
Links and Resources:
- Jewel’s first interview on THLP
- the RV IT guy.com
- The Afrominimalist’s Guide to Living with Less by Christine Platt