Jessica and Will Sueiro state that one of the best ways to spend time as a family is traveling full-time. Traveling together can be fun, interesting, and educational for your children too. But it can also be difficult.
Jessica and Will, are two parents who have done it successfully. In 2014 they left the American rat race and haven’t looked back since.
In this podcast, Ethan discusses the nitty-gritty details of full-time travel as a family. Including such things as health insurance and medical care to homeschooling and finding friends.
In This Episode:
- Making it happen, instead of waiting for it to happen
- How much space do children need away from their parents?
- Medical insurance when you’re traveling fulltime
- The language barrier isn’t much of a barrier at all
- Making an income on the road (pre and post-COVID)
- Monthly budgets and keeping expenses down
- The questions that everyone should ask, but don’t
Links and Resources: