Insuring Tiny Houses With Michael Carmona

Got a tiny house or schooly and need to insure that bad boy? You need to talk with MAC Insurance. Michael Carmona, a Farmers Insurance Agent and tiny house enthusiast found his way into insuring tiny houses (and insurance) by literally following his personal interests and dreams. For only $1000 a year, you can attach a policy to your tiny (or schooly) that will cover your mobile abode for the replacement cost of your home. Just like a real home. That’s pretty cool. We talked with Michael about the ins and outs of this policy, how more people are coming to insure their tinys with it and how easy it is to ensure (and insure) your tiny dream dwelling. You should take a listen.

Join Our eMail List and download the Tiny House Directory

Simply enter your name and email below to learn more about tiny houses and stay up to date with the movement.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Leave a Reply: