Ethan talks today with Guillaume Gabriele. Guillaume has been working for some time for a builder called, Ma Petite Maison. Ma Petite Maison has been building some of the most beautiful tiny houses in Europe.
In this interview, they discuss the designs. How they are different in Europe versus the United States. What is the state of the tiny house movement in Europe?
Guillaume also shares his own personal tiny house story.
Subscribe to Tiny House Lifestyle Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, More…
In This Episode:
- The company that started as a backyard project
- Restrictions in Europe mean the tiny houses are tinier than in the USA
- France and America have the same legal living issues
- Building a global case for tiny houses
- Guillaume’s tiny home and future plans
- Tiny Living Petition wants everyone to be heard
Links and Resources:
- Tiny Living Alliance’s interview
- Tiny Living Petition Campaign
- Tiny House Livingston on YouTube