The Tomato Box is Andrea Burns’s innovative tiny house. Andrea and Ethan discuss what it is like to build the house while you live in it. Andrea shares how she designed multiple systems for reheating and cooking.
Andrea goes on to discuss the incredible recycled greywater system that allows her to reuse water over and over again.
In This Episode:
- A smart mom laid the foundation for a love of the tiny house lifestyle early on
- Customizing plans to your own tastes
- Buying a used trailer: is it really worth it?
- The merits of DIYing your tiny house and some great advice
- How difficult is it to live in your tiny house while finishing the inside?
- Leading by example empowers others to do things they didn’t think were possible
- All about Andrea’s gray water filtration system
- Future plans to help the homeless using tiny houses