After traveling around the country for several years, Alexis Stephens and Christian Parsons have settled down in one location for the last 2 years.
They are about to publish a new book called The Beginner’s Guide to Tiny Houses.
In this interview, Ethan catches up with Alexis and Christian, the different projects they are working on. They also discuss some of the exciting new things that are happening in 2021 for the tiny house movement.
Alexis and Christian are a personal, friendly, encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to the tiny house movement.
In This Episode:
- Catching up with Alexis and Christian
- Nomad vs Homebase: the benefits of settling after 4 years on the road
- Finding parking for their house built before Appendix Q
- Alexis and Christian wrote a new book!
- What’s new for Tiny House Expedition?
- Huge wins for tiny home advocates in 2021
- Living Tiny Legally Part 3 is happening!
Links and Resources:
- Alexis and Christian’s first THLP interview
- The Beginner’s Guide to Tiny Houses
- HTH 2-BEDROOM TINY HOUSE and TYNY HOUSE plans
- Tiny Home Industry Association (THIA)
- Interview with Amanda Dellinger from Square One Villages