My friend Malissa Tack is featured today in Ethan Waldman’s Podcast.
Ethan says: Malissa and Chris Tack did one of the first tiny house builds to be fully documented in photographs every day. I remember pouring through their daily time-lapses to figure out how they did certain things.
Their beautiful design included dormers in the loft, which inspired my tiny house and countless others. Melissa is here to tell us the story of her tiny house journey and how the house has continued to support their family as it has grown.
In This Episode:
- How the Tiny Tack House came to be
- Having space to offer up to others
- Plans change and tiny houses adapt
- Malissa’s systems set-up
- The Tiny Tack House on Airbnb
- What would we do differently?
- Tiny house design and plans