As tiny house enthusiasts, we often focus on the positive aspects of downsizing and living simply. However, life is not always sunshine and rainbows, and sometimes we need to address the challenges that come with tiny house living.
For Andrew Odom, a tiny house resident, the twists and turns of life took an unexpected spin when he met the love of his life. Their tiny home, which was once spacious for one, now had to accommodate two. But with creativity and open communication, they were able to make it work.
On the other hand, one tiny house hostess had to deal with the not-so-pleasant aftermath of an unruly guest. It’s a reminder that we should always be prepared for the unexpected, even in the comfort of our own tiny homes.
As we embrace the freedom of location independence, we must also prioritize safety and security. Whether it’s investing in a reliable security system or taking precautions while traveling, protecting ourselves and our homes should always be a top priority.
Inside this issue you will find:
- Boy Meets Girl – A serial
- The Sun Always Shines
- When The SHTF In A Tiny House
- On The Cover – Fritz Tiny Homes
- Clutter Knows No Boundaries
- The legend of the Unicamp
- 10 Financial Decisions You’ll REGRET 10 Years From Now
- Finding Our Location Independence
- Protect Your Tiny with these simple solutions
A few pages from this issue: