Joy and Austin renovated a 2013 Keystone Sprinter fifth-wheel RV for simple, affordable living with their young son. They found the layout ideal for a family with two separate private, standing-height bedrooms. Impressively, they transformed their small space from dark and clunky into a bright, stylish, and cozy tiny home. But now, a new adventure awaits them.
“This chapter of our journey is coming to a close but we’re so grateful for the home it’s provided for our family for the last year & some change! So many memories have been made here, we’re excited for the next owners to make some more.”-Joy, @tinyrohmhome
40-ft Tiny Home RV for Sale for $45,000
Joy and Austin’s renovated tiny home RV for sale features a dream layout for families, partially thanks to the three slide-outs. It features two separate, private standing-height bedrooms on either side of the 40-foot fifth wheel. Inside the bunkhouse is room for a crib or twin bed, and it has twin size bunk. Renovations include fresh paint, new light fixtures, new faucets, luxury vinyl plank flooring, and more! Watch the tour video above to see in greater detail.
- Size: 2-bedroom, 40-foot 5th wheel with 3 slide-outs (kitchen and each bedroom)
- Special Feature: Large walk-in pantry with washer/dryer hookups
- Up-to-Date: new outer & roof seals; tires replaced last summer & has only been driven on once
- Included: furnishings, sofa, dining table, kitchen island, additional stabilizers, hoses/hookups for all tanks, outdoor kitchen with sink, cooktop, and mini-fridge, plus BBQ
- Winter-Ready: thermal winter package with enclosed underbelly- perfect for colder temperatures!
- Heating/Cooling: central air heat and air conditioning, plus electric fireplace
- RV Features: laminated sidewalls; aluminum frame; spacious underbelly storage
Did you love this tiny home RV for sale?