The time year is coming for big family gatherings, and of course, big football games. For many tiny home dwellers, any TV watching or streaming requires reliable WiFi, which can be challenging. And if you’re nomadic, parking in remote off-grid locales, WiFi is nonexistent. The new DISH Playmaker portable satellite receiver makes catching the next game (or must-see TV) much easier. No internet required.
The Playmaker’s straightforward setup lets you watch live news, sports, and your favorite shows anywhere your adventures take you. Simply set on the ground or mount on the roof, a clear view of the southern sky is needed. Additionally, it is pretty small and lightweight. At 16″ diameter, 13″ width, and only 7 lbs, the Playmaker can work well with any size home on wheels.
The new and improved Playmaker is much less expensive than the previous version, with a 20% bump in signal strength. And it is now available in black or white.
For maximum viewing potential, it’s recommended that you pair the Playmaker with the Wally receiver box. This will allow you to not only access cable networks, but also streaming apps and local TV stations. Bundle pricing is available for the two items, a $50 savings.
Key Playmaker Features:
- HD programming no matter where you are
- Compatible with Dish Pay-as-you-go programming
- No Wi-Fi needed for cable TV viewing
Playmaker Black Friday Deals Available through DISHformyRV.com:
- Playmaker bundles start at $348, plus programming; existing DISH customers can access their residential DISH programming via the Playmaker bundle for an additional $7 per month.
- Free 24-inch TV with the purchase of Playmaker or Tailgater bundle available Black Friday (while supplies last)
- Free Wally with any satellite antenna purchases available all-day Cyber Monday (12/2)