I’ve had the privilege of working with the people over at permies and introducing the Tiny House Magazine to the people in their forum. Julie my contact has just sent me some information about their upcoming 2023 Permaculture Technology Jamboree. The Jamboree is scheduled for July 3 to 14, 2023. Located in Missoula, Montana.
I really think that this might be of interest to many of you so I’m going to share some of the basic information and give you the link to learn more and even sign up if you choose.
So many reasons to join!
- Move permaculture technology forward: Collaboration, experimentation and innovation in the field of permaculture!
- This event provides experiences for people new to permaculture technology
- To build homesteading skills
- To gain hands on experience with various technologies
- Community and conversation with people who are bonkers about permaculture!
The Jamboree Format:
Attendees can wander among all FIFTEEN of the tracks and participate or observe as much or as little as they like. The instructors will see a project to completion either with or without help.
12 Tracks of Permaculture Technology (click here)
The purposed 12 tracks for 2023! They are still working out the details for the event – that’s why you get a discounted ticket for purchasing early.
7:00am – breakfast
8:00am – summary of the day
8:30am – session 1
10:00am – session 2
noon – lunch
1:00pm – session 3
3:00pm – session 4
5:00pm – cleanup
6:00pm – dinner
7:00pm – evening presentations
9:30pm to 6:00am – quiet time
- Arrival: Day Zero (July 2 – the day before the beginning of the event) Register and get settled in.
- Airport pickups: 10am to 5pm
- Arrival by car: 1pm to 5pm
More natural building
The above is an affiliate link and the Tiny House Blog gets a percentage of any purchase.