In my quest for small furnishings and appliances I came across the Fagor Portable Induction Burner. Based in Spain and founded in 1954, Fagor is renowned for its product quality, performance and innovation. The company is the fifth-largest appliance manufacturer in Europe and the number-one induction cooktop producer in the European market.
Here are the specifics:
Precise, efficient, fast, reliable—a favorite of professional chefs, an induction burner is considered the best cooking surface available. Easy-touch controls with six temperature settings. Features timer and control pad lock. Wipe clean. 1300 watts. 14″ x 12″ x 2¾”.
- Efficient: Uses 90% of energy produced.
- Fast: Quick heating response: as precise as gas, with 50% less cooking time.
- Precise: Melt chocolate or butter without a double boiler.
- Safe: Surface stays cool to the touch with no flames or smoke. Features automatic safety shut-off.
- Easy to clean: Spills wipe up easily because they don’t get cooked onto the glass.
- Elegant: Stainless-steel rim and high-quality, heat-resistant glass with elegant touch controls.
The cooking surface surrounding the pot stays cool to the touch since only the pot gets heated. Considered one the most eco-friendly products for its energy-efficiency, it also cooks faster than gas or electric cooktops, reducing 50% of the cooking time. Heating and temperature adjustments are immediate, allowing you to go from a simmer to a rolling boil in a few seconds.
The flat smooth surface of the Portable Induction cooktop is made of high quality heat resistant glass making spills easy to clean.
This versatile indoor/outdoor cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. Use it for your boat, camper, dorm or studio apartment or tiny house or cabin!
The best price I have found for the Fagor Portable Induction Burner is at Amazon.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our feed