Many people over the past year have asked if they could see the Bayside Bungalow and check out the tiny little house that I now rent out as a vacation rental. And so, the time has come for a (tiny) Open House!
Are you interested in exploring, testing, touching, trying, photographing, peeing in (the composting toilet – duh!), measuring & learning more about tiny houses? Then this is for you! Learn about how it was built, why I decided to build it, how it works, what goes in (water, electricity & food) and how it all comes out (gray water, urine-diverting toilet system), and most of all – does it fit YOU? Bring on the questions! Bring a sketchpad, measuring tape, and camera & explore this tiny house.
- What: Open House at the Bayside Bungalow tiny house vacation rental
- When: Sunday, August 18, 2pm-6pm
- Where: The Bayside Bungalow in Olympia, WA
- Your host: Brittany Yunker, builder & owner of the Bayside Bungalow
- For directions & more info, photos, or to make a reservation, visit www.baysidebungalow.com
Please invite a friend & swing by! I look forward to meeting you.
The Bayside Bungalow
~A tiny house on Puget Sound~
Photos by Christopher Tack, courtesy of Tumbleweed Tiny House Company.