Yesterday I stopped by Little House on the Trailer to see how the Sonoma Shanty on wheels was coming along.
The Sonoma Shanty Hybrid shell on a trailer is 20 feet long versus the 15 foot long shanty built on a foundation. When I stopped by it was not completed, but the picture above gives you an idea of what it will be like. *** No Longer Available ***
This is a simple and affordable tiny house that you can buy as plans, a kit, a complete home, and Little House on the Trailer is offering workshops to show you how to build one. I put the video below together to provide an overview of the structure itself. Here’s the price list:
- Plans for stick built: $27.00
- *** No Longer Available ***
- Workshop (limited to 6 participants): $250.00
- Stick built kit (plans plus precut and labeled parts): $2,000.00
- Sonoma Shanty Hybrid Kit (honeycomb floor and end-walls, stick built pre-assembled side walls and roof): $3,500.00
- Sonoma Shanty Honeycomb Kit: $4,000.00
- 7000# capacity trailer frame with brakes, lights and breakaway emergency brake: $3,000.00
- 160 square foot hybrid shell on trailer: $9,000.00
- Kit assembly on site: $1,000.00 plus $4/mile travel cost
The plans will be available soon and I will let you know how you can get a copy, so stay tuned.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our feed