Dee Williams book hit the shelves yesterday and she is currently on tour. I was one of the lucky few who had the privilege of previewing her book and I have to say it is wonderful and you must go out and purchase it or order either on Amazon or support your local (tiny) bookstore.
If you have a chance please put Dee’s tour in your schedule and stop by and visit with her and have her sign your copy of this book. Here is her schedule:
- April 22, 2014 – Washington, DC – Boneyard Studios
- April 23, 2014 – Brooklyn, NY – PowerHouse Arena
- April 24, 2014 – St. Louis, MO – Left Bank Books
- April 25, 2014 – Little Rock, AR – Arkansas Literary Festival
- April 28, 2014 – Denver, CO – Tattered Cover
- April 29, 2014 – Boulder, CO – Boulder Book Store
- May 1, 2014 – Seattle, WA – Third Place Books
- May 2, 2014 – Portland, OR – Powell’s Books
- May 4, 2014 – Corte Madera (SF Bay Area), CA – Book Passage (I plan to be there too)
- May 6, 2014 – Santa Cruz, CA – Bookshop Santa Cruz
- May 8, 2014 – Los Angeles, CA – Vroman’s Bookstore
- May 11, 2014 – Bellingham, WA – Village Books
Dee has a way of writing that just pulls you in. I did not want to put the book down once I started reading it. It is both humorous and sad and Dee has a writing style that just keeps you turning the pages.
I wanted to get a video review done but did not make it so I have a couple other sources who have shared their thoughts through audio and video. So please enjoy and let’s make Dee’s book a best seller.
Bryce from Living Big in a Tiny House
Deek from RelaxShacks.com reviews The Big Tiny and a few other books in this video.