In today’s podcast, Ethan interviews my friend Lloyd Kahn about his experiences as a published and about his latest book The Half-Acre Homestead.
I’ve had the privilege of visiting Lloyd several times at his home and had a tour of his homestead. It is an amazing experience and Lloyd is a wealth of knowledge.
Hi homestead and the knowledge you can learn from his book is a perfect complement to the tiny house lifestyle.
In This Episode:
- What is a homestead?
- Social media posts with purpose
- Pasting up a book layout old-school and letting the pictures drive your process
- What should you build first when expanding your homestead?
- Lloyd weighs in on designs and makes a case for not building your tiny house on wheels
- What drives the costs of building?
- Great advice about building from scratch on your own land
Links and Resources: