Living in a self-designed tiny house on wheels, Sophia and Henry are enjoying Northern Minnesota. This part of the country has a full range of seasons which include long, cold, winters.
Ethan starts with an in-depth discussion about how they are staying warm, keeping their water from freezing in their tiny house.
So if you are considering living a lifestyle in a tiny house in cold country this interview is just what you need to learn what you need.
In This Episode:
- The first winter in the Jungbauer tiny house
- How to keep water from freezing in the Minnesota winter
Legality in MN
- How the Jungbauers decided to live tiny and their goals for the future
- The Jungbauers’ response to criticism of the tiny house movement
- Tips for examining cultural influences
- Plans vs Reality: working on the tiny house in the winter and the dark