Rob Schannep of Contented Nomads lives in a Skoolie with his wife, five kids, plus a dog. They have been doing this for the last four years and have learned a lot about living tiny during this time.
Learn what it is like to live in a converted bus with a big family and enjoy it. You will also learn the costs of and how a family functions in a small space and is still content.
Sit down and enjoy Ethan and Rob in today’s podcast.
In This Episode:
- The rhythm of skoolie life: how the Schanneps travel
- Deciding on the right size for your skoolie
- Building challenges specific to buses
- Are buses expensive to fix?
- Be prepared and park smartly
- Balancing privacy, home life, work, and all the different personalities in the bus
- Benefits of making friends on the road and how to build those relationships